Careers and paths of alumni
- Garner major awards like the Bessies -New York Performance Awards, and are consistently featured in the news, the New York Times, Chicago Tribune, Dance Magazine and other major publications.
- Dance with world-renowned choreographers such as faculty members Sara Hook, Cynthia Oliver, Tere O’Connor, Kemal Nance, Becky Nettl-Fiol, Jennifer Monson, John Toenjes, and Abby Zbikowski.
- Perform in historic and internationally renowned companies such as Trisha Brown Dance Company, Merce Cunningham Dance Company, and Batsheva Dance Company.
- Tour with Broadway shows, including the national tour of West Side Story, Summer: The Donna Summer Musical, and Flashdance.
- Serve as artistic and academic directors of dance companies and dance programs across the world such as Steps on Broadway in New York City and Hubbard Street Dance Chicago.
- Teach in communities, studios, and academia.