Calling all choreographers! We are looking for original choreography that demonstrates your skill and potential as a creative artist in dance. Video submissions should be under five minutes long and can feature solo or group work in any dance genre.
Any student in grades 9-12 is eligible to enter.
- The work of choreography featured in the video must be no more than five minutes in length.
- You may submit a solo work or group work. Solo work must be performed by the choreographer.
- All work must be original.
- The choice of music for the piece is up to the choreographer.
- The submission must be of only one dance piece.
- Only one submission per student is allowed.
The winning freshman/sophomore/junior will receive a scholarship to attend the FAA Summer Intensive in 2020.
The Discover FAA High School Competition registration form must be received before any video is submitted. After registration is complete, detailed directions for submitting video will be emailed.
For more competition information, deadlines, and how to enter, click here.